Im Being Objective

I have TS2000 on a separate computer to test it.  There is absolutely NO
WAY i will use it for trading at this time.  AND .... my trading is very
simplistic.  basically i use three charts, one has three data items.

i use a couple standard indicators.  so to summarize, 3 symbols, 3 screen,
and two indicators per page for a total of 6.  its amazing, from what ive
observed new TS2000 may not be stable enough to deal with this.  just
little stuff happens, and with my money on the line, im not going to worry
about little things.

one of the best traders i know once told me, im going to let someone else's
money push price through that resistance  ....  i think ill use that as an
analogy, im going to let someone else's money get ts 2000 through these
problems.

i aint complaining, just being objective.  the $500 doesnt bother me,
except that omega gets it  :)--