Re: Recap

Neil - the list isn't moderated. It's up to us to clean up this
mess. Just as a reminder to those of you who have gotten way out
of hand with attacks and counterattacks, and discussions that
seem to be more about ego and profanity than about substance,
please read through the section below (particularly the last 2
paragraphs) from the Welcome Email.

Etiquette
---------
This list is for the discussion of issues important to
professional traders, people who earn their living trading in the
financial markets. It was started as a forum for the ad hoc
support of users, by users, of Omega Research Corporation's
TradeStation software.
Later, users of Supercharts and System Writer joined the fray.
Please note, though, that Omega Research has no official
connection with the list, and neither approves nor sponsors the
content. Occasionally a member of the Omega team may listen in,
and perhaps contribute, but not in any official capacity.

Although the list was started with an Omega support function in
mind, list members frequently discuss other, non-Omega related
trading topics. Any subject is welcome, as long as it is pertains
directly to serious trading.

Please respect the time and intelligence of the list's readers --
people who may know more than many of us, and who don't have time
for political discussions or personal attacks.  The quality of
answers we all receive to our questions depends on our not
driving away these knowledgeable readers with noise.

Patrick White