Re: Tax advantages of incorporation ...

That advantage has to be balanced against other considerations - including
taxes.  Once you incorporate - you become an employee/shareholder of your
corporation.  When you pay yourself a salary - you have to pay payroll taxes -
15.3% (employer and employee shares) on the first dollar of income.  You may
also have to pay state/federal unemployment taxes.  Without knowing your
personal situation - unless you'll be spending an awful lot of money on business
expenses (you are correct about the 2% limit) - and not making that much money
for a while - the numbers probably won't work out.  Run some hypothetical (but
realistic) numbers scenarios by your accountant - and see how they work out.
Robyn