Intraday Paste

Though this might be of interest to some and I have no interest in Genesis
Financial.  I'm currently beta testing TS2000i and I wanted to compare some
'stuff' to TS4 (which is now offline).  Genesis' data manager: Navigator Pro
has an intra day applet called Snap Quotes (I used the Internet option).  It
is delayed data but it pastes directly into the TS 4.0 server.  The entire
process for approx. 50 commodities was one minute plus however many charts
you have loaded to update.

jim hill