Fw: TS 2000- BMI Data Manager Globals: exchanges

Below I have forwarded the explanation of the Exchange abbreviations supported
in the BMI Data Manager in the box "Global Selections".   I'm forwarding this
from Jeff Wald (BMI Tech support).

As I understand it, the Globals and symbols in the BMI Data Manager determine
what symbols are passed to the Global Manager.

I also wanted to know how TS 4 Server can determine the BMI data feed date and
time, while the BMI Data Manager cannot.   Jeff seems to say the data feed time
and date is transmitted for stocks.

Jeff didn't answer my question about what happens to the date and time of a bad
futures tick when BMI manually edits a bad futures tick and retransmits it.
Looking at BMI's web page this manual editing seems to be a new service BMI is
providing.

--- Chris