Re: QCharts New Beta

>I think there's a paradigm shift about to take place and this old model
will soon be obsolete. If Omega isn't paying attention they are going to be
eating the dust of players like Quote.com and the developers pumping out the
software that will utilize it. Mark Brown are you listening?

>Dave

Hey I'm not only am I listening,  I'm watching it and soon you will be too.
We have hidden everything from the user from the symbol back.  We do it all
for you, no data maintenance at all.   Now if we all get a bad tick in the
SP, think we all 50000*1 minute to fix = 833.333 man hours for one tick @
25.00 an hour = 20833.00.  This is just stupid dont you think?  FutureSource
cant auto correct during the day so what good is that?  SP Comstock derived
variations of data feeds like the WOW people have no auto correct and only 2
days of historical data.  We will offer a Perpetual (this is a trademark for
CSI) real time intra day data contract.   We have made arrangements with CSI
to provide their data in our application as well.

mb