Re: Trojans >>>>> best software for removal

yesterday someone on this list (i forget who, maybe it was Joel?) wrote that
the 'best trojan software' could be found at the folliwing site:

>    http://www.dynamsol.com/moosoft/

the truth is that the 'dynamsol' product is JUST like an old timey virus
scanner - you
run the program when you think you should and it stops the system to search
through all of the files on your hard drive. If a trojan is found, it will
tell you that you have to disconnect and reboot. May take several times for
it to get rid of the file. Does nothing about trojans that are up and
running until a reboot and detects only when you tell it to run.

I find it humorous that they've listed out every single variant of the
same trojan.  alternatively, the software which i use (and suggested
on this list) is up to 70 separate trojans and 448 variants, most of which
are different names for Netbus and so on. however, the maker doesn't
chauvinistically claim 448 'seperate' trojans, in the manner of  'dynamsol'.
if you really want the BEST trojan protection, it is known as BOClean,
and it can ONLY be found at Privacy Software Corporation at:

http://www.nsclean.com