Re: omega list?

Chris Baker wrote:

Hey  - I enjoy watching Omega list newbie's flame out.

****Haha. I knew there was a reason for me to stick around.

Then Tony wrote:

I'm not picking on Debra or other newbies. But realistically you have to
expect to spend as much time to learn trading as you did to prepare for a
career. <snip>

**** Thats why I lurk here and collect ideas even though I don't own the
software. TS is way too expensive (and unnecessary) for EOD type people
IMHO. And when OR downgraded Supercharts' System Editor, I was persuaded
over to Equis. Not that OR cares though as I see the games are still being
played on their customers.(Hey, maybe the Russians have Power Editor in
their Supercharts!)

**** Which brings me to the point finally:  Debra and newbies: YOU ARE NOT
GOING TO GET A BETTER TRADING EDUCATION THAN PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS LIST.
It is the Rolls Royce of trading lists. (Even if the software sucks, haha.)
So, if these folks go off on a tangent discussing war, sex, moonrocks, or
whatever, hit the delete key; but it behoves you by all means to STICK
AROUND and PAY THE PRICE for your education.

Besides, if you go away, Chris is gonna enjoy it. :-)

Sincerely,

Rod

PS: Thanks for the code Robert. That WAS a "stand-up-guy" gesture.