First NYSE tick

I just loaded TS2000i and grabbed data from the history bank server, and was
glancing through it.

In TS2000i, is there any way to know which is the first tick of the day for
NYSE stocks?  Looking at the data, you can easily see that the first tick
shown is not the first NYSE print (ie 100 shares for AOL when NYSE's first
print is 170,000 shares for AOL).

Also, is there anyway to limit the data to just ticks from NYSE and not the
other exchanges?

I thought these things were possible in TS4.0, was I wrong?

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )