omega list?

I have only been on this list for one week. Altho I do see the benefits of
having access to a group of well-versed omega people (whether you like the
new version or not), I do not believe that the benefits outweigh the
necessity of having to read thru the numerous non-omega posts. A few are
expected on any given list, but when the subject-of-the-day becomes <this is
how I view world conflicts>, it is time to realize why this list even
exists. If this type of tangent is to be expected time after time, so be it,
and.....have a good time gentlemen.

I thought that I was joining a group of people that could teach me a few
things as well as send me off on new paths in my trading systems that I
wouldn't have thought of myself.  I still believe that it's possible with
this group, but I simply do not have the time to weed thru all the
unnecessary wordage that is needed to find those words that actually have
something to do with an omega product, not to mention reading post after
post of bashing this and that and him and her. It's simply ridiculous.

I realize I am just one person, and new here. I also believe that I am
talking for others that think the same, but don't say anything. I really
don't care if anyone cares how I feel about this or not......I just wanted
to let the group know that if they are looking to add new people to the
group (we all could learn something, after all), IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN if
you don't stick to the rules. This is the "Omega list", isn't it??????

I'm off my soapbox now, and off this list. Good luck to one and all.
Debra