Bombing ... Andrew

>To any American who doesn't know why the US/Nato are bombing the Serbs,

>look at the map. It is a strategic region. You aren't there because of
ethnic
>cleansing or whatever bullshit the US govt tells you to whip up
support.
>If the Serbs were willing to become part of Nato, pity the Albanians.
Then
>like the Turks, they can do what they want

>If you don't agree, go bomb Israel for having Nukes, go bomb China for
Tibet,
>go bomb India (Kashmir, Sikhs, etc) , go bomb Indonesia, ...

>As traders you think they ought to be an elite, be able to seeing thru
the
>propaganda
>bullshit whether it comes thru Pravada or CNN.

>Guess when someone waves a flag, a Parlov response is elicited.

>Hey Soviet Union, where are those shoulder launch anti aircraft
missiles?
>You ally is getting pounded for noting what to be part of Nato!

***************************************

Andrew,

I am sorry if my post has struck a nerve with you. That was not my
intention.

If anything in my post SUGGESTED that I was putting forward an OPINION
on the violence that's before us, then I want to be quick to correct
that.

I appreciate the quick roundup in world politics but it's not really
necessary. Perhaps a job as an analyst or journalist of some sort would
let you put your talents to use. For obviously, son, you have talent.
And let no one tell you otherwise.

As for flag-waving and the associated name-calling, I really wouldn't
know where to start, or how to join in - I was born in one country, am a
citizen of another, lived in another for a long time, and since then
have lived in a few more.

So, in all, watch your manner, watch that zebra that you molest out back,
and F you with one of those anti aircraft missiles.

Humble regards,
mak