Re: Bombing ... Andrew

My last post on this.

Just can't stand it when someone starts a war for geo-political
reasons but brings up morality causes to cover things up.

Stupid politicians and generals sits nice and cosy and sents people
out to danger and then says for the sake of goodness and the
really reason is antithetical.

The reality of this sank in when I was a draftee.

And traders as a lot, ought to be able to see thru this kind of B.S.
And Americans as a lot ought to have a voter turnout better than
chance! The country start out from a tax revolt and look at the
bloody tax rates now. Talk about sheep who think they are lone
wolves!

Like I said, earlier, the Serbs ought to have done forced repartriation
as opposed to killing off the people. March them to border and send
them back. In Asia, we did it to the Vietnamese boat people and now
to the Indonesian boat people. Give them water and food and
turn them back. Not machine gun them down.

And in the spirit of a fair fight, Russian ought to step in to support
their allies. Even the Mujahiddeen got US stingers.