Re: War(Offsubject)

>Most of their elders do not even have traveling documents. They have as
much right to Kosovo as Mexicans on Texas or California.

Since I'm a Texan who has lived in both of the States you mention, I have
some really bad news for you.  If you are using this as an example the
Texans and Californians are loosing I can tell you for a fact!  In spite of
who's belongs and who doesn't I'm looking for another place to live.  My
fore fathers fought in the Texas war of Independence against the Mexicans
and received for their participation 500 acres of land as a Spanish land
grant from Sam Houston.  I now live on the remaining fraction of an acre
piece of land that was of this original survey that has never left my
family.  And even with roots this deep this place is getting just to crowded
and I dont think I can get them to move so I may have to.  Anyone want me?
Do you have a boat or zebra a nice summer home would be great!  I'm open to
all offers and can travel at the drop of a hat!

MB

dobroso Dejan < I probably spelled it wrong so sorry but you know my
intentions are good and thats the way it sounds anyway.