Indicators

In many cases I didn't save the post that went with the el file just the el
file itself. Maybe members could post the indicators that your unclear
about and either the author or a list member will be able to shed some
light on its usage. If you rather Omega keeps a list of all these
indicators with in many cases its intended use in the text file, but a lot
of them they don't. Next year I will post in text form the indicators along
with the original post that prompted their being posted here in the first
place. I consider myself a newbie in the computerized field and especially
programing. I always appreciated indicators as I'm sure my fellow newbies
do as well.

Robert