RE: Indicators

Here  is a great opportunity for you to learn coding.  You have the plotted
results and can see
What is happening, now all you have to do is go to the appropriate file in
the power editor and do some work on deciphering the code by matching what
you see by what is written and after enough practice with this you will
reach the  learning curve where your next step will be in amending and
writing your own code.  The fishing rod and the bait has been given, you
have to take the action on how to use it.

Jim L

>These were indicators I got from this list the past year. If your new then
>maybe this will be a way to catch up. Thanks to all the list members who
>made them available for us to share.

Many thanks for the contributions.  However, how about a some
explanations? I can guess what trix.ela offers, and betterbb.ela
must be a version of the bollinger bands that someone considers
to be improved (though just how isn't clear), but a lot of these
files are impossible to identify.

Thanks again.

Owen Davies