Zig Zag indicator in EL codes?

Hi.

Does anyone have Zig Zag indicator, as the one used in MetaStock, in EL codes?

This Zig Zag indicator does not intend to be used for trading directly, but
only for backtesting.  It can filters out "changes" in the data series or your
favorite indicators that are less than x percent or points on each swing.
Since it isolates all the meaningful swings or moves that you are interested
in, you can concentrate on identifying your trading rules more effectively.

Since I switched from MetaStock to TS 4 years ago, I miss this Zig Zag
Indicator a lot.  Hope someone out there can help me on this.  Thanks!

Regards,

Hank