Re: Zig Zag indicator in EL codes?

Hi Hans and All:

I've just discovered I have a zigzag% indicator sitting in my TS4.  I don't
know how it got there - whether from Omega, or from the 2 groups, or
whether I typed it from TASC or wherever.  And I don't know if it's the
same as MS's.

I seldom use it.  But here it is.

Regards,

Wong
At 05:45 PM 03/30/99 +0200, hans esser wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> Does anyone have Zig Zag indicator, as the one used in MetaStock, in EL
>> codes?
>>
>> This Zig Zag indicator does not intend to be used for trading directly,
>> but only for backtesting.  It can filters out "changes" in the data series
>> or your favorite indicators that are less than x percent or points on each
>> swing. Since it isolates all the meaningful swings or moves that you are
>> interested in, you can concentrate on identifying your trading rules more
>> effectively.
>>
>> Since I switched from MetaStock to TS 4 years ago, I miss this Zig Zag
>> Indicator a lot.  Hope someone out there can help me on this.  Thanks!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Hank

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Zigzag%1.ela"