Re: Update TS2000i Bill Cruz

Well, I cut my symbols down from 45,000+ to 18,629 last
night and TS2k ran all day(very SLooooWly).If I did
anything like add a chart etc.. the charting would lag
the data feed by 5 minutes. I only had- I think 3
illegal ops all day mostly to do with RadarScreen.But
it ran the day without a crash that required a re-boot.
Just had to close RadarScreen down.

I checked the different tick counts on the June S&P
futures (day session only) today at the close. Results
between My 2000i and a friends 4.21 on a identical
feeds.

TS 4.21 = 3,457 ticks

TS2K = only 2,818 ticks

This is still a very poor performance by 2000i.

I will lop off 5,000 more symbols and try again Mon.

2000I S&P Tic counts anyone ?

Regards,

Alan Courchene