Re: Where is Pierre Orphelin ?

Beeeh.. I'm still at the same place, behind a keyboard and working hard as
usual.

***yes you and i could both work much harder if we both agreed not to say
anything about omega.  however for every praise you give them and because
the public is mentally weighted and longing to believe some type of
extraordinary claim.  i must work harder than you to expose the truth, for
it is not as easy to convince one of such as compared to a myth.  and there
are many myths in this business!

Due to the fact that I do not run TS2000i realtime yet, I have nothing to
say.

***well this is very unusual, for back when we had not even the beta ts 5,
you were saying plenty and singing the praises of its release!  how
different your stance now that reality is here and starting to sink in.
now we (you) choose to remain silent? i believe your silence on this matter
speaks for itself!

When I do not know about something, I shut up.
You should try once, it works fine for anyone.

***well you have shown no restraint in the past and even on my own list you
seek to discredit someone like Andy and earl just because they use a
shareware version of hypersnap!  what a trivial thing and how low can one
stoop?  well I guess you know that having been scheduled to speak at omega
world!  i will make a separate post on these lines you should read.

People seems to have various and opposed opinions on the new TS2000i
realtime, and the setup problems seems to exist with the help of 2000
versions from Microsoft beta products.

***the only "various" to it is that one person who admits he does not know
how to use it "loves it" all others are panicking to receive their RMA
numbers so they may return it!

As for now, I will not say anything more.
The beta reports that I currently read seems to show that things are going
into the right direction.

***HEY Wake Up CALL! the beta should be OVER! cruz is selling the product as
a finished package!

I'll not say that no problem could exist, but it's difficult  for me to make
an opinion.

***you mean its difficult for you to choke down your pride and admit you
were foolish for getting in bed with bail and ralph!  had you worked with me
and not against me, we would have squeezed a good program out of cruz.  but
instead you like others are mesmerized by bill's charms and not his content!

Speaking of time, I have not enough to spend on Cray machine internal
structure, and I'm more interested into a palmtop computer that should be
enough to run the new version of the neurofuzzy Assistant.

***yes very exciting and i wish you well with the product.  i only hope that
someday i could test your claim, as everyone agrees its almost impossible to
use your thing.

What makes a difference in your philosophy and ours is that you think that
the power has the answer. Maybe by using of the "20th  century  brute force
"(this is the case for most of the products currently available: hill
climbing optimization, genetic algorithms, neural nets with walk forward
training and testing).

***yep we have a difference,  i believe that some lucky black box is not the
answer.  ONLY mind numbing number crunching REALITY is safe over the long
run.  i want to know what the black box is doing even if it works i wish to
understand every aspect of how it works, so that i may be a better servant
of it.

My point is very different: We attempt to use the power of the computer with
some intelligence behind. This resides in some smart coding for what a small
palmtop computer will be enough to produce results that you could maybe
achieve with a Cray machine.

***you wish!  nice little advertisement though, and so subtle too!  typical
of you i must say and very predictable..

big advertising SNIP>>>>>>

FYI, I do not trade because of what I have explained, but my systems are
traded by someone.  The current performance is as for today  280%  since
04/28/98.  You may call this a track record or not. I do not care and wish
you the same at a minimum.

***yes and those who would believe this are the same fools that keep the
system vendors financed well running page ads in magazines!  anyone in the
industry who has been around KNOWS that a non registered system vendor can
make any unsubstantiated claim of profits they wish and suffer no recourse
from it.  except that is for having back pains carrying all the money to
bank that dumb ass newbies pay for such crap!

What I'll present will certainly be something that you have never seen
before: A workshop where the attendee will choose the indicators that we
will use to build a system using these methods.  No way to play the game
wrong under these conditions.

***i would certainly hope that anyone under these lab conditions would have
you prove the system on as much out of sample data as you will obviously use
to curve fit the system with!   to take a indicator in a lab condition and
curve fit it to dead data is a false assumption that you will indeed have a
model that will hold up

Concerning models to  follow or not, I have no hints or idea. I know of what
I speak, and confident enough to rely only on myself.

***are you now saying that you rely on discretion? seems that way, i hear
this often from vendors when a model breaks down and destroys itself!

SNIP >small omega ad..

Be careful  with your feet when reassemblying your Cray machine: some parts
seems heavy to manipulate, and  an accident is so stupid...

***the stupid accident would be to believe a black box system could make a
honest profit as you have claimed in real time trading.

***mb

Rgds,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com