RE: TS4.0 and Multi-monitor support

I'm running 2 monitors under NT4 using an Appian Graphics card and TS4. Loading two workspaces at the same time is a no go, but with the Appian Graphics management software I'm able to stretch TradeStation across both screens and then load as many charts as will comfortably fit, based upon a combination of monitor size, screen resolution and what my reading glasses will accept.

My main setup from which I trade has 4 charts on the left monitor and 1 chart on the right, which shows up to a day's worth of 5 minute data. I could cram more in, but this suits me for the present.

Charts are not restricted to any particular monitor, and can be stretched across both ( or more). Mouse movement is seamless and the software remembers the last position of each application and reloads it the way you left it.

I'm not sure if Win98 supports all of the above functionality.

Hope this helps.

Andrew Nopper