Re: Apology to Omega

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Apology to Omega
  • From: "Thomas Brun" <TDBRUNkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:09:58 -0500 (EST)

I have to jump on to this train also.  Although Bill Cruz did not call me
directly ( we certainly were not at that point ) I did receive an e-mail
from the main speaker at the Omega seminar that I attended last week and I
must say that we seem to have resolved the misunderstanding.   Some of the
problem might have been due to my not being specific enough with my
questions.  Funny, as I seem to have the same problem with Easy Language now
and then.

Apology accepted.

Regards,

Tom Brun