Re: system req

>Please email me the exact minimum system req for TS2000 i as i'm thinking
of upgrading my computer which has ts4 v21 on it

>rgs michael stewart

I would highly recommend a good vintage inert liquid immersed Cray.   You
will need to have a secondary electrical service installed in your house,
something like 440v three phase would do quite nicely.  Also note when you
have the Liebert air conditioner installed and the Halon fire extinguishing
system, be sure and get the dedicated electrical outlets, preferably in
orange.  I would also suggest the steel stamped panels for the flooring
rather than the steel encased pressboard ones for the raised flooring.

This is approximately what your living room should look like (that is "IF"
your living room is the biggest room in the house) once you are all done!

Also note you will have to buy the Russia a case of beer to have him
recompile TS 2000i to run on your Cray..

http://home.earthlink.net/~pdanford/photosB.html

Have Fun,

Mark (VaporWare President) Brown