Quote.com troubles

I have used Quote.com for several months (free delayed version) and was very
satisfied with the format and content however about a month ago I signed up
for the minimal Real Time (Quotes Plus - $24.95 plus Exchange Fees) as a
supplement and backup to my BMI satellite feed.   Since I signed up, at
least once a week I can't log on to the Live Charts (only delayed) and when
I send an e-mail to customer support I get an automated message that
Quote.com will respond during normal working hours (starting at 6:30 am
PST).  The customer support generated response is typically received one
week later and says - 'We are up and running' - thanks a bunch!  I would be
interested in finding out what other Quote.com users experiences are.  My
current feelings are that it is a nice service but if others are having the
same problems I am, they won't be in business long if they don't clean up
their act.

Thanks

Bob Scott
rlscott@xxxxxxxx