Re: Poll - Installing TS2000

> Just a poll:
>
> Is there anyone out there who can actually reliably
> run ProSuite?

I am running TS2000i only.  Installed it last nigh with no problems.
Played around with indicators/systems and power editor with no problem.
Have not used the historybank.  Have not run real time.  Have not encountered
any problem yet (a problem being aberrant behavior).

I have done this on both my home and work machines.  Both machines are
running Win98 on a Rise mP6 x86 microprocessor.

Chris Norrie