Re: Poll - Installing TS2000

At 11:02 AM 3/23/1999 -0800, Chris Norrie wrote:
>> Just a poll:
>>
>> Is there anyone out there who can actually reliably
>> run ProSuite?

It appears to be running "reliably" on my 400mhz PII, 13gig drive, 128meg
ram.  Excessive drive access may be due to the way Win98 handles swap
files.  It was suggested to me that Norton Utilities be used to establish
the swap files rather than use the win98 automatic feature.  Apparantly the
NU will permit the user to select the size and location of the swap space
therefore minimizing the amount of distance the hard disk heads have to
travel.

BobR