Re: [Fwd: TS2000 a Joke ThankYou]

Robyn,

Thank You

After trying your suggestion I now have 4 of the 5 systems functioning
properly.

I had a blank Space before the System names so it would show at the
top of my system list. I removed the space from the signal and system
alike and all is well.

This symbols thing is a nightmare. I have most of my systems starting
with a Spacebar or #,*,^,& etc.. for sorting purposes. A Giant leap
backward Omega.

Thanks again Robyn

Rgds,

Alan