Major TS 2000i Bug

Dear List,
I found another major and annoying bug in 2000i. When opening a
workspace sometimes it will show 2 rows of toolbars at the top of the
screen instead of one. It is almost as if 2000i  is opening within some
kind of shell. If you create  4 charts with indicators on them, and a
quote monitor in that particular workspace it can lock up while running
real time. It seems that the problem is a program called TS32. If you
get that initial lock up in that workspace and ctrl+alt+del to reboot,
any furthur attempts to open that particular workspace are futile. It is
as if that workspace is destroyed forever. I can't even get it to load
anymore. It will then sometimes give a "Server threw an exception"
error, or just sit there forever at the load screen doing absolutely
nothing while it should be loading. I have even experienced a rapidly
beeping alarm that will not stop unless you turn the computer off. The
workspace that took me 1 hour to build is totally corrupted and
unusable. I have had this occur to me twice. The first time it happened
I thought it was a fluke because the workspace was operating perfectly
but, WEREN'T THERE BETA TESTERS FOR 2000I?? I can't justify spending
hours to build workspaces that can only be used for one session, to be
rebuilt from scratch again when the user starts another session. Has
anyone else experienced this yet?
Thanks,
Eddie