re: Lichello Book

I have been using Robert Lichello's book "How to make $1,000,000 in the
Stock Market Automatically" continuously since 1990, using Fidelity cash
reserves and several funds (mostly sector)in my Keogh account.

The book teaches a simple allocation timing system or formula that
gradually moves $ from stocks to cash as your equities go up, and from cash
to stocks and your equities go down.  Seems like a good plan for a
low-anxiety approach.  It benefits most it your equities go through
numerous bull moves/bear moves.

For several years I was out performing the indices, but in recent years I
have lagged behind, although my overall return has been quite good.  The
reason for this is that the nonstop bull market of recent years has had me
little too little stocks and too much cash.  However, when the inevitable
bear market comes (it will come, won't it?) then my allocation will look
good, and there will be lots of cash to pick up "bargains".