RE: (Fwd) LARRY WILLIAMS

I've recently purchased this video and finished tape 1 of 2.

My impression of the first tape was that it contains a basic, general
overview of trading and futures markets. However, this is stated early on in
the tape, so it is not purporting to be an advanced lecture. I have not
viewed tape 2 yet but it is rumored to be better.

I have not checked into the free 3 month subscription to the news phone line
at this time and can't give you any opinions on it.

For another review of this that you can read online:

http://www.teleport.com/~troutman/Futures/Systems/sysrv_moneyTree.html
<http://www.teleport.com/~troutman/Futures/Systems/sysrv_moneyTree.html>

-- Roy