TS2000 a Joke

I have had 2000I build 512 for 4 days now.

The install for RT symbols in Global Server(wannabee)is poorly
documented, took forever and is still not right. I imported from TS
4.0 550 symbols. The tic data is in the server but 2000I will only
plot daily and multiples of 5 Min bars no tic or 1 min. Perhaps it is
just me? but one would think it would plot these timeframes if the
data is present in the server?

Of the 5 VERY simple systems I have imported via individual .ela files
only ONE works. I have re-built them in the System Builder multiple
times with no success. It Says not verified even though the Signals
and stops Used to build the system is verified.Also It has no visible
way to actually verify a System.

History bank .com has to be the biggest joke of all taking huge
amounts of you time to perform seemingly simple tasks.If all I want to
add to the server is one stock, it forces you to scan through EVERY
symbol in the exchange. So if you have a few stocks in different
exchange, Futures, some options, indexes etc..
You will have to wait for it to scan through about 50,000 symbols to
update my 500 or so symbols.

Running in RT today for the first time.Applied a Activity Bar volume
distribution to check it out and CRRAASSHHHH........ Somehow im not
surprised.

I'm sure they have made many great improvements in RT, but I wouldn't
know. So far I have spent Hours upon hours doing things that should
have taken under an hour and when I finally get it up in RT..
CRRRAAASSSHHHH.............

I can't get upset over a joke so All I can do is laugh at how poorly
done this TS upgrade is.

Alan C.