Re: omega hassle

Dans un courrier daté du 22/03/99 15:06:50 Heure d3iver Pari50 Madrid,
orlow@xxxxxxx a écrit :

<< PierreOrphelin, there has been a slight misunderstanding here. I believe
 that everyone has the same version, it is just that some people only use it
 as an EOD tool, thus it is an EOD product FOR THEM. No bashing here, just a
 bad perception of a phrase.
 Debra >>

Yes, I think you are right.

I was speaking of the old TS4 EOD version ( without realtime enabled, thta was
discontinued in january 1997), and half priced.
Was really know ad TS4 EOD on the price list

All TS4 version sold after were realtime version (full price $2399.40) , that
could be used for EOD purposes.

In this sense, the thread is close, and what was bought in 1998 by someone was
a realtime version, upgraded to TS2000i for $199.95, what is correct too.
Of course, the price paid was $2399.40 ( that is the price of the RT version)

So, we may agree that I have said nothing...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin