What is on Omega's History Databank CD?

Dear bravest Comrades:

Could you please, describe in more detail what have you found on Omega's
History Databank CD? I am anxious to know:
1. Does daily stock data go back to 1969? Is stock data for stock no
longer traded included?
2. Does daily Dow Jones Industrial Average goes back to 1920? Is there
distinction between theoretical and actual (print) average?
3. Is there daily advanced and declined issue and up and down volume for
NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX, and if there is how far back?
4. What kind of intraday data is there on Indexes and Stocks and how far
back?
5. Did you check accuracy of any data you are monitoring?

I would greatly appreciate your answers as I put some of my research
projects on hold waiting for heavenly manna from Omega Research (in form
of historical data).

Yours truly,

Comrade Alex.