Goofy data

Good morning:
          Since last Thursday when I received Prosuite2000i I too have
been
fiddling with this Global Server thing. I like others had loaded and
deleted the masses of symbols and experience the long loading delays
etc.
          So I have only been loading about 5 symbols at at time. My
problem is the consistency of the data from  the Historybank cd and the
downloads. I've got charts
with huge gapping holes in the price plot, bars trailing to the bottom
of the chart and volume bars missing quite regularly. Even if I do
updates I'm not getting corrections.
Am I doing something wrong that is obvious to anyone. I've gone through
all the options lists I can find  for checking and unchecking things. I
installed 2000i on a separate
computer so I have not imported any TS 4.0 data files. I'm starting from
scratch.
         I have just been plotting charts from my 3rd party Metastock
directories and
with those everthing is fine.
Thanks
Paula