RE: First thoughts on joining an Omega User's Group

Hi Rolf,

Since you mentioned Al Gietzen, I read his book, and thought it a sensible
one.
I tried to get in touch with him using the address given in the book,
without any
Success.

I actually developed some code in Easy Lanquage for his method and would
like
to verify It with the spreadsheet examples mentioned in his book. End it
seems
to me that his system will work on more than just cyclicals.

Did he leave any web page or e-mail address?

I hope you will have some lead.

Regards
Dejan