Re: The Omega Hassle

Dear Pierre: Well I have  my receipt from Omega dated 9/8/98 and a copy of my
email from sales dated 3/8/99 re upgrade of  $199.95. I'm not disseminating any
bad information as far as I know. I am an EOD user and purchased the product as
that.
I appreciate your input as I'm sure you apppreciate mine but please don't assume
that I am the misinformed one or rudely  insinuate that I am misinforming anyone.
Paula