TS 2000i and ODBC

I admit that I'm no trader (one options trade 2 years ago)
but I am a professional programmer. The ODBC stuff
somebody mentioned piqued my interest and I decided
explore the ODBC section of the Control Panel.
Omega defines the following datasources: Omega40Universe,
OmegaCorrections32, OmegaDatalog32, OmegaFundamental32,
OmegaResearch Alerts, OmegaSymbolTranslation and OmegaUniverse32.
Some of those databases don't exist on my machine and it doesn't look
like GlobalServer is using Access. It would be cool if it did. I will
explore
the stuff some more since it looks like I will be paper trading for quite a
while anyway.

    Joel