Re: The Omega Hassle

Dans un courrier daté du 22/03/99 04:49:18 Heure d4iver Pari18 Madrid,
hotair003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> Dear Pierre: Well I have  my receipt from Omega dated 9/8/98 and a copy of
> my  email from sales dated 3/8/99 re upgrade of  $199.95. I'm not
disseminating
> any  bad information as far as I know. I am an EOD user and purchased the
product
> as  that.
>  I appreciate your input as I'm sure you apppreciate mine but please don't
> assume  that I am the misinformed one or rudely  insinuate that I am
misinforming
> anyone.
>  Paula

'Do not understand.

I have all the price list document  from Omega since 1993 and also the
information written by Omega that the EOD version was discontinued in 1997.

More, this fact has been discussed here at this date with the usual Omega
bashing style.
So, I do not understand how you could have bought this from Omega in 1998, and
got an upgrade that is not on my list.

Sorry, but to me 1+1=2 (and not 1.999).
But I could be wong ( need proofs , please).

Sincerely,

PierreOrphelin