Re: TS2000i real-time

Yes I do.. Pc. quote is $135.00 realtime Omega 2000 i right now. I'm currently
paying Dial Data $70.00 EOD and Quote. com $140.00 realtime.  Not much difference
is there. The only difference would be additional exchange fees and if you decide
to go through the cable or satelite as opposed to the internet. If you are paying
6x this amount then
 that is pretty hefty change. I think we TS EOD traders may be in more areas than
you think. We just are not that familair with TS .All traders had to begin
somewhere? Maybe?
Paula