Re: The Omega Hassle

Dear Pierre: I have TS 4.0 build 21 EOD , purchased in Sept 1998. I purchased
the Ts 2000i upgrade EOD for $199.95. From the website upgrade info build 21
hasn't been in
existence for as long as  2 years?( As far as I can ascertain) If David
upgraded to build 21 thorugh a download I don't know but if he purchased the
product at build date....?
Paula