TS2000 Upgrade from previous build

Snip   MB I am now a believer
To upgrade from TS2000 build 480 you first have to export all your data (
thank goodness I only installed 45 symbols) ,install the service pack and
then re import the data.Attached is the first page of the instructions for
all to see
Surely this could have been automated or a waring on the original version
to install a limited data base of symbols.
MB how long did it take you to upgrade your many symbols????
I am going to upgrade and run the testes off line this weekend with 64MB
and 192MB to test for differences. If there are marked improvements I will
upgrade to 256MB.
Keep you informed

The upgrade requires you to export our existing data and then upgrade.
Following this you have to re import the data.
On my PII 333 with 64Mb and only 45 symbols and about 120 days of data per
symbol it took the following
Export data 25 minutes
Update 15 minutes
Re import 25 minutes

I also found that I had problems with some of the data as it expired
yesterday while TS2000 was not running
Off line load 3 charts with 3 indicators each ( 2 charts are 100 days of 1
minute data and the other is 100 days of daily it takes 2 minutes to load
the data. On the previous version in RT it took close to 5 minutes. I
cannot test RT until tomorrow.
I am now going to upgrade to 192MB and retest.