Re: TS2000i

> 3. Barry the times you mentioned are they while running real time?  I have
> noticed the program is slow to load a chart, But to load a chart while real
> time data is connected ITS A DOG with 256 megs of ram ...

OK. But some of us are EOD users.

How fast/ slow is the program when running optimizations? ChartScans?
calculating complex code?

How about someone coming up with some test code so we could time the
beast against TS4? Would require finding two willing folks with more or
less the same computer setup, or perhaps just one with both programs on
the same computer ...

Following up on an earlier thread, _is_ there a handy list of new
features in the program available somewhere?

Cheers,

Cab Vinton
cvinton@xxxxxxxxxxx