Exporting Real Time Indicators?

Hi All -

Well, got Excel to DDE read and list both real time and historic data from
TS 4.0....getting ready to link Excel into the NeuroFuzzy next, once the
following problems are solved.

Gee, I hit the 64K DDE data barrier!  In the archives someone said Omega
sold a $200 program to eliminate this problem in 1997...is this still the
best way to load >64K of data into Excell?

My  systems questions:

What is the best way to get the real time data stream from the TS Indicators
to Excel?  Should I just import the raw price data via the DDE and rewrite
all the indicators in Excel using visual basic (A big job).....OR is there a
way to Real Time link these indicators' data from TS into the outer world?

I think the data view window will work for manual saving to file stuff, but
how about real time?

I hear some  guys taking about using global DDEs but I cannot find anything
about it in the TS manual nor the archives. Don't  understand how these
commands are used.  Maybe I missed it..... help anyone?

Tom Cathey

BTW, I'm not real happy to hear about the no icon change and the potential
for server memory hog problems in 2000i, etc, etc.  Plus looks like we gotta
redo all of our work spaces again.  I would much rather buy a Y2K
patch....count me in for the Russian connection if it's real.