Re: Bad S&P Data - Help!

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, Carroll Slemaker wrote:

> Last Thursday the values for the S&P contract sent out by DBC were stuck
> at 1310.71 for a period of time.  Shortly thereafter I saw a post to
> this list by someone who said that DBC had sent him a file of correct
> data which could be pasted into TS.

You can get this data from an Omega download, just use the BMI data
instead of Signal. BMI was OK that day, and BMI data will load OK even if
you use signal.

> I sent an inquiry about this to DBC, but they've not yet answered.

I also asked about this, and if they would correct the .25 problem that
the fix caused for the emini.  They said they would call back. Of *course*
I have not heard back from them -- this is DBC, remember.

Larry