Re: 13,000 bar limit now 16,960 bar limit in TS 5

Dans un courrier daté du 16/03/99 00:04:44 Heure d12iver Pari44 Madrid,
spy@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> This is a real sham! How can we ever save a full day's tick data
>  for active issues like the EMini or some stocks? They promised us
>  unlimited loading and saving of data. If you can't save the data,
>  what use is TradeStation. ARGH!
>
>  Patrick White

Before giving any credit to such information like this one, look first at the
signature.
If you can see "mb", th information is highly suspect.
A good translation  is to reverse the information, then it's for sure.

Remember, from the same source:

No availabilty of TS5
Lawsuit against Omega ( for sure!)
No Server at all