DDE LINK and Excell - fuzzies

Hi Everyone -

About 6 months ago someone mentioned a DDE Link that would interface TS to
Excell. Does anyone have that URL and/or person's Company?

Also, I am looking at fuzzy logic software (not neural nets) that is Windows
based. I see a lot of software on the web available for use with Matlab. Is
this the way to go?  Maybe this DDE will interface to Matlab. Matlab appears
to be the mathematical background for many fuzzy programs. May overload the
Pentium with all that running...

I am looking for ideas on interfacing a fuzzy to TS. So far I think a TS DDE
link into Excel followed by an Ascii file into the fuzzy would do....dunno.

I haven't come up with any fuzzy shareware or commercial stuff (reasonably
priced) that will do the job yet. Most is just Neural Net stuff.

Any ideas?

Tom Cathey

BTW, Some have asked about why not do the five indicators in EL/TS as usual.
The reason is that EL is too specific and digital. I need a non-optimized,
interpretive system that thinks as I do with "analog" loose rules.