Discerning the Truth Vaporware or Vanishingware

I have watched this list carefully and called Omega Research(OR) Sales.  I
am not one wanting to be a beta tester so I will wait for several builds
before making the plunge to TS5
(as I did with TS4) and not be intimidated by expiring upgrade policies.

It seems that OR is shipping TS/Prosuite with a build number in the 500s.
I was told this by an OR sales person.  He said they have shipped several
builds.  The first build was below 400 and that had a bar limitation in the
present one doesnot.  I asked if OR announces when they ship a new version.
 He said they did and posted them on their web site.  I went to the web
site and the FTP site and found nothing about the new builds;  neither an
upgrade file nor an announcement.

Has anyone received this product yet?  What is your build number?  Are the
beta testers still under some confidential/no speak clause?  Please speak out!

Charles Kaucher

"75 to 90 percent of American trial lawyers are incompetent, dishonest - or
both."
    the late Warren Burger, Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court