RE: 13,000 bar limit now 16,960 bar limit in TS 5

Hi,

I've just checked with Omega and they confirmed that TS 2000I will work on
unlimited
Number of bars (though, I didn't ask about real time server).

Otherwise, TS 2000I will not be able to read the functions and trading
systems written
In EL v4.0 directly from file. They will need to be either pasted through
clipboard or
Imported from ASCII text files.

As well they said they are starting shipping this week.

So much for now.

Regards
Dejan