Re:13,000 bar limit now 16,960 bar limit in TS 5

I just loaded 24,960 5 min oex bars that is all the minute  data that I have on
the OEX. That's 320 trading days. I'll try the entire history on the daily DOW
and count the bars and see how many I can load.

Subject: 13,000 bar limit now 16,960 bar limit in TS 5
Author: Mark Brown
Date:  3/14/99 9:56 PM

TS 5 is Crap to a power user...13,000 bar limit now 16,960 bar limit in TS 5

dont believe me? try to save more than that with the real time server and
see what you get... no matter how many days back you put more than 16,960 it
still defaults to that number.. so much for big backtesting on real time
data..

also if you are the kind of trader that wants to save specific symbols and
not just everything that is broadcast, check out that you have to specify
every symbols historical individually.