Re: a map to the holy grail

I only use technicals.  And the only stocks I trade are the index unit trusts
like the SPY, DIA and MDY (and I'm currently in the process of converting my
Fidelity Select fund trading to the Select SPDRs).  When I'm finished with the
conversion - there will be a total of 16 symbols in my trading universe.  I'll
be ready for Y2K because I'll be able to compute relative strength with a pencil
on the back on an envelope <g>.  So I can't help you.  Perhaps someone who does
use fundamentals can help you.  Robyn