Re: a map to the holy grail

On Mar 10, 11:52pm, Sidney V. Gold wrote:
> Subject: Re: a map to the holy grail
> In stocks fundamentals are even more important than technical.
> there are a lot of stocks in the small cap area that are trading below net
> book value ( where the book value is Cash and short term CD's
> these are real bargains
> can Trade station screen for net  assets less liabilities vs the stock
> price?
> It take me a lot of time to find these gems and I would prefer to automate.

Sidney, there are a couple of free online resourses for
doing stock screens.  Hoover's is good:
    http://www.stockscreener.com/
and Yahoo! has one too, but is rather minimal in capability:
    http://screen.yahoo.com/stocks/

I think if you sign up for Omega's EOD data service with Dial Data,
you can have access to all the fundamental data, and then run scans
on that basis, but I haven't tried it.